LOCATION & CONTACT3275 W. Village Dr., Teton Village, WY 83025|(307) 200-4220
Imagined by owner Wesley Edens, Caldera House is an intimate, world-class retreat with the rugged spirit of the American West. Wesley created an unmistakably luxurious property that celebrates both the destination itself and the local legends that inspire it.
This year marks the opening of Caldera House, an eight-suite luxury hotel and members-only alpine club located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Travelers from around the world will be treated to an immersive local experience that delivers unmatched convenience, exceptional service, and exclusive adventures–all in the stunning natural setting Wyoming provides.
DIRECTOR OF HOUSEKEEPING
-Manage Housekeeping Department by overseeing employees and their duties
-Ensuring execution of all housekeeping duties of our club, hotel, and restaurant spaces
-Looking for an individual with a passion for excellence, eye for detail, and proven leadership experience
-Communicate with guests prior to arrival to ensure activities are offered and booked as requested
-Handle any special requests prior, during and after the guests stay
-Ensure accuracy of billing folios for activities. Conduct room inspections prior to guest arrivals
- We are currently looking for a motivated and
charismatic individual to help make our guest experience exceptional.
- Ensures that special requests and guest needs are addressed.
- Provide detailed information to guests and
patrons regarding hotel services, hours of
operation, key personnel, daily activities,
reservations and special functions.
- Conduct room and lobby inspections to ensure proper standards of quality, service, cleanliness and control are met.
-Old Yellowstone Garage is looking for an experienced Sous Chef who wants to become a leader at our slopeside restaurant
-Extensive experience cooking and ideally leading a high-volume, upscale concept restaurant
-Formal culinary training and education is preferred
-Proficient and cross-traind in all kitchen job stations, positions, and cooking skills
- Welcome guests in a friend, professional manner at Caldera House's restaurant, Old Yellowstone Garage
-Assist and serve all guests in a timely manner, taking orders and delivering a positive guest experience
- Complete transactions, maintain a personal bank and cash out at the end of each shift
- Set-up and bus tables as needed. Ensure the dining area is clean and tidy at all times
-This is a leadership position working 55 hours a week, potentially 6 days a week depending on the season and work load
-During the winter, they will oversee & maintain the members lounge buffet
-Will be in charge of F&B programing for any events, banquets, and conferences
-Assist Chef in training employees on all F&B operations
-Understand & work in accordance of health & safety regulations
-Act as Private Chef for in-suite catering as required. Must demonstrate high-level of professionalism when interacting with clients in this environment
-Welcome guests into Old Yellowstone Garage, Caldera House's slopeside restaurant - Responsible for managing the reservation book, answering phone and assist with guest inquiries
- Knowledge of all menu items, prices and general service procedures
- Willing to assist in setting and busing tables and running food and drinks when needed
-Work closely with other Old Yellowstone Garage kitchen staff and executive chef to produce a high quality product
-Prepare food items ahead of time according to consistent quality, portions, and presentation standards
-Operate all kitchen equipment, including steamer, grill, wood oven, fryer, etc.
-Help supervisor track shortages, out-of-stock items, and equipment issues
- Reports to Old Yellowstone Garage Executive Chef
- Ensures consistency in following recipes and directions.
- Leave stations prepped and clean for next shift.
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line.
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service.
- Operate the dish machine ensuring all dishware and kitchen equipment are cleaned for all F&B areas in Caldera House
-Organize dishes and glasses and keep polished racks separate from unpolished racks
-Maintain and utilize the cleaning supplies and chemicals, alert supervisor when stock is running low
- Assist servers in providing impeccable service to the guests of Old Yellowstone Garage
- Refilling water, delivering food, and clearing food from tables
- Complete side work such as stocking glassware, silverware and plates